FAQ & Booking.
So you want to pose in front of me? Here you get more information, kind a FAQ, please read this and if you still want this, then you should go on and book a session.
A simple FAQ.
So how do a Test Session work ?
TFP/Test suppose to be a work between photographer and model, we both do this to get our ideas out, free of charge.
For me i have been working for some years now with it, and have been through all genres i can imagine, so TFP is now my own ideas, yes session is based on my ideas 95% of the time, but sure you can have influence on the session as well.
What genre do you do ?
I do a lot of different genre.
Do i do others ? yes i do, please fill me in on you ideas.
I want to do nude/implied...
If doing a nude/implied session, make sure you explain your limits in advance and communicate them with me.
My idea about what a nude shot is may not be the same as yours.
The session will be more relaxed if i know what you will do, but especially how you won’t pose. It’s YOU on the picture so YOU have to define the limits and communicate them.
If doing nude/implied session make sure you wear loose fitting clothes at least a few hours before the shot (best possible choice is a long dress and no underwear/bra).
Stay away from jeans, tight underwear and tight fitting jewelry. Also bring a bathrobe or kimono. Your skin looks much nicer without clothes-marks and will become blotched if if you are unable to keep warm during the session.
What should i bring (basic) ?
This is just basic things that would help you and the photographer on the shoot
- Make-up remover.
- Some body oil, baby oil or Coconut butter is good.
- Lingerie (whatever you have that looks nice).
- Nylon stockings, fishnets, garter belt.
- Various clothes, normally anything you have that is elegant.
- A pair of High heels
- Accessories such as jewelry.
- Things for styling hair, Curler/flat-iron.
- A bottle of water and som fruit/food. You need to drink and stay healthy.
These can be found all over the internet, but if you like what i do and my style, dont look any further, check out my portfolio there you see what i like to shoot and a lot of inspiration.
Also go have a look on Pinterest.
How many pictures do i get & When ?
It depends on how many variation we do.
Normal you get from a 3 hour session between 3-5 images.
Normal it takes up to 4 weeks from or session to you get the pictures, but usually a lot faster.
If it takes longer than 4 weeks, there might be a reason, i’ll let you know in advance.
Can i have influence on what is getting edit ?
Yes you have some influence on it.
Normal i show some of them i have chosen for edit, if you like some of them, then it’s a win win situation.
If its a larger session where shoot 4+ hours you will get a online gallery where you can heart those you like.
It doesn’t mean you get those you choose as edit images, but if they are same as what i choose then you will get them
Normal you get 90% of them you have chosen.
Where can i use them ?
You can use our images almost anywhere, but if you want to show them of, please use this as credit for me as a photographer.:
For Instagram then please tag me with @allanbramsen and #allanbramsen.
Can i edit them myself ?
No filters and no cropping etc.
Can i get all RAW files ?
Can i get my images deleted ?
Sure you can get them all deleted, but it cost a fee.
The fee is 1500,- DKK for a session.
It includes, all images deleted on my drives, cloud drives and website.
Why does it cost a fee, well it is what a normal session cost, see this as lost time on my hand.
How do i get my images ?
I use Jottacloud, here you get a link to where you got access to all the edited images.
They will be there for only 30 days then the link is gone. So back them up please.
By the way Jottacloud is like Dropbox and other Cloud solution, they got a free account with 5GB space.
Where do i use the images ?
I use them here on the website and on Instagram.
If you don’t want to be mentioned by name on website we find a nickname same goes for tag on Instagram.
Here are some standard advice and list for stuff to remember for models prior to a shoot
- Be at the session on time. Make sure you agree on whether the shoot will start at the agreed time or whether it’s a meeting time and you have time for fixing hair/make-up.
- If for some reason you are absolutely unable to attend, notify the photographer immediately. It’s not very popular when sessions are cancelled, especially in the last minute, cancellation can mean a lot of wasted time.
- If you are inexperienced make sure you know what you are going to do in advance. Take some time to train poses and facial expressions in front of a mirror in advance.
- If you feel insecure about the photographer, ask if it’s ok to bring a friend/girlfriend (it should be as long as you are not shy in front of the person you bring).
- Try and go to bed early the day before the shoot. Hungover and tired models with bloodshot eyes generally doesn’t go down well. It’s essentially wasting everybody’s time and energy.
- If you need to shave/epilate do it as close to the shoot as possible, but with enough time for your skin to calm down and ease the irritation. Also attend to eyebrows the day before. Don’t forget to apply lotion and generally clean your skin in advance.
- Pay attention to your nails and toenails.
- Don’t go to a tanning bed for two days prior to a shoot (your skin can have a strange color for up to 48 hours). Don’t spraytan a week before.